Welcome Guest!
 Break the Cycle!
Stepfamilhy inFormation site news, and an article on improving your
communicati
 pilgr-@aol.com
 Mar 23, 2008 08:06 PST

Hi folks - a quick update on the Stepfamily inFormation Web site, and a featured article on improving communiction outcomes.

??? I've decided to rename the site?"Break the Cycle!", because its theme has gradually shifted from stepfamilies to helping ALL families end the inherited [wounds + unawareness] cycle that causes widespread personal and family stress. The site's address (URL) remains the same. (sfhelp.org)

??? I'm gradually revising all the articles and links to reflect this change. The site will continue to offer unique insight and practical suggestions to stepfamily adults and supporters as a secondary focus.
?

??? Last October, a major health problem caused me to relocate from near Chicago to Portland, Oregon - new address and phone #, same email address. I remain glad to consult by phone (1-503-293-8385) with people interested in wound-recovery and improving family health and harmony.

??? The featured 2-page article for March offers specific suggestions for improving your communication outcomes with other people. Doing this is "Project 2" (of 12) in the Web site. - http://sfhelp.org/02/improve.htm. Your feedback on this article and the Web site is always welcome!

??? I wish you a healthy, enjoyable Spring as the sun's warmth returns and the ancient cycle of rebirth nourishes us all. By the way - I encourage you to view the inspiring 3-minute (non-commercial, non-denominational?video at http://dashpoemmovie.com - very moving and thought provoking!

??????? Namaste, my friends ("I salute the Spirit within you") - Pete

Peter K. Gerlach, MSW; author and founder
nonprofit Break the Cycle! program (sfhelp.org)
Retired Board member, Stepfamily Association of America