Welcome Guest!
 Break the Cycle!
Break-the-Cycle Website News - new Discussion Forms  Peter Gerlach
 Jun 24, 2008 15:16 PDT

Hi -?I just installed a set of free multi-feature discussion forums in the site that are unique places to meet other people interested in healing inner wounds and conflicts; communicating, grieving, and parenting effectively; and building stable, satisfying relationships and families. I suspect no other Web site features the in-depth integrated look at all these these vital topics together, or proposes practical ways to break the epidemic?[wounds + unawareness] cycle as its theme. This mix of discussion forums is equally unique.

I hope you'll visit and use these Forums, let others know about them and the site, and let me know how I can make them more useful for us all. Thanks in advance, and enjoy!

?- Pete

Peter K. Gerlach, MSW; founder, nonprofit "Break the Cycle!" project (sfhelp.org)
Published author, "Who's *Really* Running Your Life? and 5 other titles
Retired Board member, Stepfamily Association of America