Welcome Guest!
 Break the Cycle!
Featured "Break the Cycle!" articles on relating to wounded people  Peter Gerlach
 Aug 11, 2008 10:15 PDT

Hi - One purpose of this nonprofit Website is to alert people like you to (a) the causes and effects of psychological wounds, and (b) how to reduce significant wounds. Do you know any wounded adults or kids? Are you able to relate well-enough with them? If not, consider these options...

General guidelines - http://sfhelp.org/basics/wounded.htm

Wounded mate - http://sfhelp.org/08/wounded.htm

Wounded ex mates - http://sfhelp.org/Rx/ex/wounded.htm? and...

Wounded kids - http://sfhelp.org/10/wounded_kid.htm

Also - I've just upgraded the Break the Cycle! Forums (bulletin board) to block the junk posts that infested the prior Forums. Use this discussion board to let others know your reaction to the ideas in this unique Web site, to ask questions, report successes, and/or to describe your situation. The new Forums are at:

http://recover.freeforums.org?? Every Web page has a link to them at the bottom.

????? I hope the summer is going as you most wish it to, where ever you are. Your feedback is always welcome!

Namaste - Pete

??

Peter K. Gerlach, MSW; founder, nonprofit "Break the Cycle!" project (sfhelp.org)
Published author, "Who's *Really* Running Your Life? and 5 other titles
Member, NSRC Stepfamilhy Experts Council