Welcome Guest!
 Break the Cycle!
Useful New Year's options and inspirations  Peter Gerlach
 Jan 06, 2009 09:50 PST

Happy New Year!? In case you're into resolutions, I suggest an unusual - and highly rewarding - one:

"And I vow to coach myself to become more aware of my self, other people, our interactions, and our environment."

Even if you agree to this, I wonder if you knolw HOW to "become more aware." - ? Toward that end, I offer you two artricles to ponder and discuss as we begin our new circuit around the Sun:

http://sfhelp.org/basics/awareness.htm?? and

http://sxfhelp.org/02/awareness.htm

I'm also pleased to pass along these multi-media inspirations to guide your Year. These are all URLs, not files, so they require no disk space.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html

http://dashpoemmovie.com/

http://www.pathways-to-peace.com/

http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/?fbid=kUh6z

http://www.spiritedliving.com/Enjoytheride!.pps

Namaste! - Pete

Peter K. Gerlach, MSW; founder, nonprofit "Break the Cycle!" project (sfhelp.org)
Published author, "Who's *Really* Running Your Life? and 5 other titles
Member, NSRC Stepfamily Experts Council