Welcome Guest!
 Break the Cycle!
Break the Cycle! - "What I've Learned..."  Peter Gerlach
 Mar 10, 2009 12:05 PST
Hi - I just rediscovered this on the Web, and want to pass it on to you. The anonymous author was very wise!

http://sfhelp.org/11/inspirations10.htm

May you experience satisfaction this month from your life mission!
?
Namaste - Pete

Peter K. Gerlach, MSW; founder, nonprofit "Break the Cycle!" project (sfhelp.org)
Published author, "Who's *Really* Running Your Life? and 5 other titles
Member, NSRC Stepfamily Experts Council