Welcome Guest!
 Break the Cycle!
Break-the Cycle! Web site reorganization  Peter Gerlach
 Jun 02, 2009 15:38 PDT
Hi all - this will inform you that I've begun?condensing the 12 Projects in the web site into six topics - personal healing, communication, healthy grief, relationships (including marriage), parenting, and family functioning. The last three of these will retain the original information about stepfamilies. I'm?relabelling many site directories, so some old URLs won't work. The base address remains the same: www.sfhelp.org/. So does the site title.

I'm close to finishing a set of?response-examples to many?irritating social behaviors. To preview it, see www.sfhelp.org/ecx/options.htm Comments always welcome! I hope your summer offers you things to look forward to! - Pete??

Incidentally, you can now find me (pkgerlach)?on Twitter. Tweet tweet!?

Peter K. Gerlach, MSW; founder, nonprofit "Break the Cycle!" project (sfhelp.org)
Published author, "Who's *Really* Running Your Life? and 5 other titles
Member, NSRC Stepfamily Experts Council