Welcome Guest!
 Break the Cycle!
Are you psychologically "wounded"?  Peter Gerlach
 Jul 28, 2011 10:42 PDT

Hi - you haven't heard from me for many months. I've been working to widen the scope of the old "Stepfamily In-formation" Web site to include all families. The site is now organized into 8 self-study lessons that (I think) all adults (like you) can profit from. The theme of these lessons is understanding and breaking the lethal [psychological wounds + unawareness]cycle that is silently causing most personal, marital, family, and societal problems. I've just started including brief video clips to each lesson to help present key ideas.

Whatever your family situation, I invite you to scan the revised site - specialy if there are kids in your life (or may be). As always, I invite your feedback on any aspect of this free, nonprofit educational site.

Best wishes for a healthy, peaceful summer! - Pete

Peter K. Gerlach, MSW; founder, nonprofit "Break the Cycle!" project
(sfhelp.org); published author; and member, NSRC Stepfamily Experts Council