Welcome Guest!
 Stoneware Users
RE: Facebook through webapp  John Carter
 Feb 16, 2010 10:25 PST

With many apps like Facebook the difficulty is that the page hits
multiple servers to generate the front page. Many times you hit a front
url and then it sends you over to some random server for load balancing
purposes. For a standard facebook page you have :
http://www.facebook.com
http://static.ak.fbcdn.net
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net
http://external.ak.fbcdn.net
http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net
http://static.ak.facebook.com
http://0591410127.channel53.facebook.com

So you would have to know all of the servers that you could possibly be
sent to and incorporate all of those into the configuration.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:09 PM
To: Stoneware Users
Subject: Facebook through webapp

Anyone have Facebook working in a webNetwork webapp? Our company blocks
Facebook but they want to give it to a few users. I created a basic
webapp that at first gave a blank page.

Setting Host Authority to Disable allows you to get the login page, but
when you try to login you get:
"Cookies Required. Cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please
adjust this in your security preferences before continuing."

I then tried setting Rewrite Browser Cookies, but then you can't get to
it at all, 404 on IE and a blank page on FF.

I searched the knowledge base and got nothing.

Anyone tried this?

Thanks,
James

may be monitored.