Welcome Guest!
 Stoneware Users
Zoho changes for May 8th 2011  John Carter
 Apr 07, 2011 18:42 PDT
If you use Zoho with webNetwork please be sure to read Stoneware
knowledge base 4969 <http://www.stone-ware.com/swql.jsp?kb=s4969%20> to
find out what you have to do before May 8th 2011.

Zoho announced that it will stop allowing http requests to their apps
that are integrated from applications like webNetwork.

From Zoho:

Thank you for using Zoho API.
We currently support both HTTP and HTTPS in our API implementations.

However, starting May 8th 2011, we are planning to support all API
transactions only via HTTPS.

We will discontinue support for HTTP.

This additional SSL, 256-bit security system will make our third party
integrations more robust especially with the data transfer processes.

After May 7th 2011, if you still use HTTP in your code, API requests
will not be executed. Hence, we strongly recommend that you use Zoho
APIs with HTTPS only.

For example, an API request to open a new document should look like
https://export.writer.zoho.com/remotedoc.im instead of
http://export.writer.zoho.com/remotedoc.im.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you need any help during
this transition.

John Carter

Stoneware, Inc.

Support email : supp-@stone-ware.com