Welcome Guest!
 Stoneware Users
Graphics File Location  Joe Kuehl
 Dec 10, 2009 07:32 PST
We are in the process of customizing our Stoneware environment, and I'm trying to locate some graphics files on the server. Specifically the black bars on the top and bottom of the dojo windows. When I right click on the images I get a file path of: https://(server Name)/swDashboard/swdojo/widget/templates/images/middle.gif But I can not find that directory anywhere on our webnetwork server. Can anyone point me to where I can find the /swDashboard/swdojo/widget/templates/images/ directory on the server?

Joe Kuehl
Technology Facilitator
Millard Horizon High School