Welcome Guest!
 Stoneware Users
Re: Graphics File Location  Joe Kuehl
 Dec 10, 2009 09:59 PST
Dale,
Thanks for the suggestion. There are a lot of general images in that directory. This KB (http://www.stone-ware.com/cloud/support/kbdump/s625.html) talks about a bunch of files that are pre-loaded on login. I am looking for where the dojo files are loaded from. Specifically, left-top.gif, middle.gif, right-top.gif. If I search for those files in the webserv directory I do not get any results. I'm wondering if they aren't sitting somewhere else on the server. Doing a search for the swdojo/widget/templates/images directory on the server also returns no results. I know the files are there because they load when I login, I just don't know where they are loading from.

Any help is appreciated,

Joe Kuehl
Technology Facilitator
Millard Horizon High School

 <Wensing-@wagnerequipment.com> 12/10/2009 11:41 AM >>>

Joe,
        I am not sure if this will help but her under file services the path location to the images is /(server name)/webserv/images. Select images and you should see all the images outside of that folder...

Hopefully this helps...

Dale Wensinger
eBusiness Analyst
Wagner Equipment Co.