Welcome Guest!
 Stoneware Users
RE: Graphics File Location  John Carter
 Dec 10, 2009 10:08 PST
That file is embedded in a .war file, at this time, an override has not
been exposed in the Profile Editor. I have added this to the
enhancement list. If you really wanted to change it, you would have to
change the graphic in the \stoneware\webapps\swDashboard.war file. The
graphic is loaded via the
swDashboard\swdojo\widget\templates\FloatingPaneWebOS.css

Changed made to a .war file will be lost after an upgrade.

From: Joe Kuehl [mailto:jrku-@mpsomaha.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:29 AM
To: stonewar-@topica.com
Subject: Graphics File Location

We are in the process of customizing our Stoneware environment, and I'm
trying to locate some graphics files on the server. Specifically the
black bars on the top and bottom of the dojo windows. When I right
click on the images I get a file path of: https://(server
Name)/swDashboard/swdojo/widget/templates/images/middle.gif But I can
not find that directory anywhere on our webnetwork server. Can anyone
point me to where I can find the
/swDashboard/swdojo/widget/templates/images/ directory on the server?

Joe Kuehl

Technology Facilitator

Millard Horizon High School

may be monitored.