Welcome Guest!
 Stoneware Users
RE: webNetwork 6.0 sp1  John Carter
 Oct 12, 2010 13:28 PDT
If you have not upgraded yet, you may just want to postpone for a bit
longer, we are trying to finish sp2 and take care of a few issues with
Sun Java. We had to update to 1.6.0_21 to fix a bug in windows where
the entire JRE would crash if you used the PING option for an exchange
2010 connection. Under normal circumstances a program is not suppose to
be able to crash the JRE, but this bug allowed that. After updating to
the newer JRE on some customer systems there were issues with java
taking up 99% of the cpu. This is the bug that we are currently testing
a fix for. Seems that some connections are getting held open and not
closing and thus causing the Java Garbage collection routines to wig out
and suck up extra cpu.

From: Wensing-@wagnerequipment.com
[mailto:Wensing-@wagnerequipment.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:03 PM
To: stonewar-@topica.com
Subject: Re: webNetwork 6.0 sp1

We have updated webNetwork 6.0 sp1 and it was an easy update. It was
handled a lot better this time...!

We did have two web apps that ended up creating errors but I recreated
the same exact web app and assigned the original form to it and that
fixed them...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dale Wensinger
eBusiness Analyst
Wagner Equipment Co.
Work : 303-365-8947
Cell :   720-435-2177
Fax : 303-365-8127

" Impeccable customer service should always be our highest priority...!
"

From:        jjoh-@nkcsd.k12.mo.us
To:        stonewar-@topica.com
Date:        10/12/2010 01:17 PM
Subject:        webNetwork 6.0 sp1

Has anyone on here upgraded to this version yet? Still hoping for some
others to collaborate with on here......We just need to get in the habit

of checking this site.

may be monitored.