Welcome Guest!
 Stoneware Users
WebNetwork and Firefox  Joe Kuehl
 Dec 29, 2011 12:13 PST
--=__PartDCF36C62.1__=

Has anyone had any issues with WebNetwork 6.0.7.0 and the newer versions of FireFox? I have several users, both Mac and Windows, who are telling me that when they visit our stoneware site using FireFox they can not see anything in the menus of the web desktop. When the same users use IE or Safari they can see everything.

I have been unable to re-create this issue on any of my test machines.

Joe Kuehl
myMPS Administrator
Millard Public Schools

--=__PartDCF36C62.1__=

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.7601.17514"></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Segoe UI">
<DIV>Has anyone had any issues with WebNetwork 6.0.7.0 and the newer versions of FireFox?  I have several users, both Mac and Windows, who are telling me that when they visit our stoneware site using FireFox they can not see anything in the menus of the web desktop.  When the same users use IE or Safari they can see everything.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have been unable to re-create this issue on any of my test machines.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Tahoma>Joe Kuehl</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Tahoma>myMPS Administrator</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Tahoma>Millard Public Schools</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=__PartDCF36C62.1__=--