Welcome Guest!
 STRAWBSWEBNEWS
STRAWBSWEB NEWS - E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGES (CORRECTIONS)  Dick Greener
 Jan 07, 2002 00:09 PST
Dear All

As I made a load of mistakes in the JANUARY 2001 STRAWBSWEB NEWS in the
E-mail changes section (thanks Adie and others for pointing it out), I
thought Id repeat it.

----------------------
E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGES
----------------------

If your e-mail address changes, you need to change it yourself - I cannot
do so.   However, a number of people have reported problems with Topica's
system (going into "My Topica" via the link on the front page, then
selecting e-mail addresses, and adding your new one, then deleting the old).

EASIEST method is a two step process by simple e-mail (doesn't matter
what's in the subject or body of the e-mail as long as the address is
right): (1) unsubscribe the old address; then (2) resubscribe the new one.

(1) Unsubscribe: send an e-mail to:
strawbswebnew-@topica.com
FROM YOUR OLD E-MAIL ADDRESS

(2) Resubscribe: send an e-mail to:
strawbswebne-@topica.com
FROM YOUR NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS

You'll get an e-mail back from Topica saying "RESPONSE REQUIRED" - ALL you
have to do to confirm that you want to be on thelist is to reply to it
(just press the REPLY button and the SEND button, no text necessary.

If you can't use your old e-mail (because it's gone bust etc.) then e-mail
me and I'll remove the address (that, I can do ;-)

DICK

DICK GREENER
London, UK
dgre-@ndirect.co.uk

StrawbsWeb - http://www.strawbsweb.co.uk/
To sign up for Strawbs E-mail Newsletters, send an e-mail to:
Witchwood--@yahoogroups.com
and reply to the confirming e-mail