Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Re[3]: In a pizza parlour  Sonny Carter
 Sep 23, 2003 04:25 PDT

Hello Luis,

Yeah, I just saw it and shot it. I was drawn to the animated girl,
just in out of a heavy rainstorm. I'm working on my prejudices, and
finding the good shot. Thanks for the comment.

Sonny

l>    This is a good picture, Sonny. The expression is mysterious,
l> captivating.... the kind that triggers emotions, feelings and
l> stories. There's a welcome edginess here that I rarely see in your
l> work.

l>    --- Luis

--
Best regards,