RE: Good-bye, Steve LeHuray  julian thomas
 Sep 23, 2003 07:13 PDT

He was someone you thought would always be there. The icomag website was
the first time I'd seen his pic - he looks just like I imagined him

Sonny Carter wrote:

I received this message overnight from Dorinda White.

It is with sadness that I inform you that Steve LeHuray, founder and
of iCOM Magazine and longtime WIFV friend, passed away last week
of a heart attack.
There will be a private funeral in New York, where Steve's family
Friends are in the process of organizing a local memorial service. No
details are available yet on the service, or where to send donations or
flowers. http://www.icommag.com/   Go this website for more info.
This is very sad, and sudden, news. Steve has been a constant in our
industry for many, many years, and has always been a friend, both to
and many of its members. He will be missed.

   Dorinda White

He taught me new things.

Sonny                            mailto:so-@sonc.com