Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Re: OT portable storage device question  Edward Nixon
 Oct 22, 2005 06:48 PDT

On 21-Oct-05, at 9:34 PM, Clive Moss wrote:

 I've been lurking :-). I don't like any of my recent pics, so I
have not posted. Trying to work my way through it.
I used the Epson P-2000, with a spare battery. Worked well -- and I
could even listen to a book on the plane! It saved my ass when I
noticed a big blob on my sensor the same day it appeared, and I
could clean it off immediately. The P-2000 screen is much better
than the little screen on the back of a camera.

I have a Nixvue Vista which has just died. So I'm in the market (or
should I say the insurance company is); Nixvue has died too -- no
website, no support email, no nothing. Epson just announced the
P-4000 this week. I saw good reviews on the P-2000.

...edN

 --
Clive
Blog: http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/blog.html

on 10/21/2005 2:04 PM Jeremy Meeks said the following:

 Clive Moss had good luck with something on a recent
trip to China if I remember correctly, but I dont
remember what he used and haven't seen him around
lately.
Jeremy
www.jeremymeeksphotography.com
--- Dean Johnston <de-@tbc.t-com.ne.jp> wrote:

 Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:

 Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane
Katrina?
http://click.topica.com/caad3P2bz8Rrucijy25a/Nationwide

 Survey

 Hey!

Anyone care to share their thoughts on portable hard
drives/storage
devices (for dumping memory cards into) that will
work internationally
(i.e., I can charge it anywhere).

Sooner,
Dean

Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:

 Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive
a FREE* $100 Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of
Ben & Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for
participating!
http://click.topica.com/caad3P6bz8Rrucijy25f/Ice
Cream Research Survey

 Salon rules:
http://genec.com/federico/salon/rules.html

New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
http://click.topica.com/caad3PYbz8RrucjgT3Af/Superb Rewards

Salon rules: http://genec.com/federico/salon/rules.html