Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Re: *** ADMIN MSG: TOPICA MELTDOWN - PLEASE READ ***  Chas H
 Oct 22, 2005 08:41 PDT

On 10/22/05, michal-@cs.com <michal-@cs.com> wrote:

Gee, I thought you said...

"It isn't Topica. Your ISP is blocking their mail, I guarantee it.
This is why using Gmail or another webmail service will solve the
problem, because it bypasses your ISP's mailservers.

It will be much quicker to try it than to continue arguing about why
it won't work."

Bon appetite on the crow.

Michal

Michal,
John was referring to the fact that Topica generated emails weren't
reaching your mailbox, not the general problems of the web interface.
I was able to setup a Gmail account and read the list without
problems, that's what he was trying to get you to do.
--
Henry

http://digital-journal.net