Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Re: *** ADMIN MSG: TOPICA MELTDOWN - PLEASE READ ***  Michal-@cs.com
 Oct 22, 2005 09:24 PDT

Henry, you don't know the half of it. In fact you don't know the
quarter of it.

For DAYS I've been telling John the fucking place was busted for
web-only people.

Yes, he figured out a way for _some_ people to get on via his precious
Gmail. Not all. Never worked for me.

The larger problem? Half the fucking list is unable to access. Not all
of them are as web savvy as you and me, so they didn't build back-up
plans of access, so they're fucked.

They have no clue this list is busted and moved. They have no way of
knowing anything.

THAT is what I was trying to communicate to self assured genius John all
this time.

I failed until he himself got locked out, much to his surprise.

DUH!!!

Fact remains: Pretty much all web-only members of this list have zero
clue as to what is going on.

But hey, all is super duper well. I mean Brock baby is in charge of the
half-Salon, a new place a couple dozen know about is up and running, so
onward ho, smiles all around.

Don't worry, be happy.

Michal