Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Re: *** ADMIN MSG: TOPICA MELTDOWN - PLEASE READ ***  John Brownlow
 Oct 22, 2005 09:35 PDT

Michael has indeed been sending me abusive emails for a couple of
days now.

Fortunately he is completely wrong about the web access being shut
off. The list, including his latest posts, can be read by anyone at
the usual address:

     http://lists.topica.com/lists/streetphoto/

Posting and subscriptions are definitely b0rked but nobody is in the
dark.

The new forums are up and running and seem to be working well.

Here's the link: http://johnbrownlow.com/phpBB2/index.php

On 22-Oct-05, at 11:51 AM, michal-@cs.com wrote:

 Henry, you don't know the half of it. In fact you don't know the
quarter of it.

For DAYS I've been telling John the fucking place was busted for
web-only people.

Yes, he figured out a way for _some_ people to get on via his
precious Gmail. Not all. Never worked for me.

The larger problem? Half the fucking list is unable to access.
Not all of them are as web savvy as you and me, so they didn't
build back-up plans of access, so they're fucked.

They have no clue this list is busted and moved. They have no way
of knowing anything.

THAT is what I was trying to communicate to self assured genius
John all this time.

I failed until he himself got locked out, much to his surprise.

DUH!!!

Fact remains: Pretty much all web-only members of this list have
zero clue as to what is going on.

But hey, all is super duper well. I mean Brock baby is in charge
of the half-Salon, a new place a couple dozen know about is up and
running, so onward ho, smiles all around.

Don't worry, be happy.

Michal

Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
http://click.topica.com/caad32Rbz8RrubAfFMbf/Amazing phone

Salon rules: http://genec.com/federico/salon/rules.html

--