Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Guidelines for this week's salon  John Brownlow
 Oct 22, 2005 15:50 PDT

As I mentioned in my last post, the list is moving.

Here's how we're going to do the Salon.

The official Salon thread is here:

     http://johnbrownlow.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24

All entries should be posted to this thread. Comments should also go
in this thread. In future weeks it will be possible to post entries
by email, but for this week only please use the forum link above.

Michal's adjudication will also go in this thread, and the whole
thread will be archived at the end and moved to a dedicated salon
forum which will be easy to browse.

Since we haven't done this before there might be some wrinkles but I
think it should work well.

NB can use bbcode to embed the images in your posts. See the
instructions here:

     http://johnbrownlow.com/phpBB2/faq.php?mode=bbcode

--
John Brownlow