Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Re: Kinda OT: portable storage devices  Dean
 Oct 22, 2005 16:41 PDT

Hey!

Thanks to everyone for their input.

For those interested, I just got put onto the CompactDrive
PD70X, which is looking like the front runner now, with high speed
transfer and good battery life. The best part is I have found a supplier
here in Japan with prices similar to the US, which is actually quite
astounding. Many digital goodies are very expensive here. Monitor
calibration devices for example are twice the price!

Thanks.

Dean