Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Off Topic: Sally Mann  Jason
 Apr 13, 2004 07:54 PDT

I first discovered "Immediate Family" in my local community college library. I found the book compelling and went back several times to look at it. However, I'm not sure if this is a book I should add to my collection. What if someone who doesn't understand art finds this on my shelf? What if they call the police on me based on a misunderstanding of my intentions? I want the book and I am telling you all this because I know I will get strong responses from you all and that is what I am looking for. I need to weigh the pros and cons of this delimma.

Jason

"And the revelation was a little like what saints receive on mountains -a further chapter in the history of the mystery..." Diane Arbus