Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Re: Salon Spring "The Envelope Please" Results  Markus Hartel
 Apr 13, 2004 08:03 PDT

Thanks to Sonny, and congratulations to Henry!

The story behind my 'shocking' picture: I live in uptown Manhattan,
about two weeks ago I saw this dude repairing his car on the sidewalk,
the rear end lifted up. The guy and his car are gone - left are the
shocks
on the sidewalk...

Also 'Sidewalk Auto Shops' are very common in this 'hood:
http://www.doxxdesign.com/car_repair/

Markus

 The results of the Salon may be found here:

http://www.sonc.com/spring/index.htm

Thanks for all the great entries.

Regards,

SonC