Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
(no subject)  kirk tuck
 Dec 07, 1999 09:38 PST
Thank you for starting a list on a subject that brings me great joy and
great turmoil. I've been shooting on the street for 20 years and it's
always new, different and strange. See my "street shots" on my website
@ www.kirktuck.com. I'm looking forward to hearing:
1. what motivates people to shoot in the street
2. what tecniques work and what doesn't.
3. People's favorite gear and why.
4. stories about shooting in dangerous places
5. good luck stories with fun results.

Best to every one and Mr. Deadman, thanks for the new list!

Kirk Tuck