Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Getting started  DFSt-@aol.com
 Dec 07, 1999 10:04 PST
Great. I think it will be interesting and important to discuss public space
versus private space. Permissions. What's copyrighted and so on. But, yes,
I am interested in the spirit and legacy of street photography. Recently
obtained the Robert Doisneau book edited by Hamilton. Wonderful work.

Here's an interesting article that's pertinent:
http://www.photosecrets.com/p14.html
"Travel Photography and the Law"