Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Re: Hi!  Ben & Diana
 Dec 07, 1999 17:28 PST
Yeah Paul!

Hey that Brownie, whats her name, can be placed on her back in shopping bags
near pay phones in malls right?
As she is black and square. Werent the later ones made of bakelite?
Benny

Lets get Johnny to find us a roost and we can rock!

Oh yeah her name was Kodak--right?--but no self timer--oh well

From: Paul Winkfield <pwi-@bellatlantic.net>
To: <street-@topica.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 1999 5:18 PM
Subject: Hi!

 Saw your post on LUG and gave it a try; streetshooting been a hobby
since I was 8 with my Brownie I was very shy so 'sneaking' pictures
of people going about their daily lives really interested me.

Lets make this list rock!
<paul>

Start an Email List For Free at Topica. http://www.topica.com/register