Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
RE: Hi! now Brownie!!  Paul Winkfield
 Dec 07, 1999 17:49 PST
Wow that's a fast reply! As I remember, my dad called it 'the eye'
He even used it to photograph Betty Page, but mom found those pics and
destoryed them, including the negs :-(. The eye finally met its fate
when I left it on the radiator (I was between 9-11 then) film and
camera really messed up! Dad then borrowed his brother's 3F but uncle
didnt let him keep it long and dad didnt want to spend the $$ to buy
it from him. We later had a Polaroid. I got a Diana when i was 12, our
English teacher had started a photoclass. I was back in business!
<paul>

Ben & Diana wrote:
 Yeah Paul!

Hey that Brownie, whats her name, can be placed on her back in shopping
bags
near pay phones in malls right?
As she is black and square. Werent the later ones made of bakelite?
Benny

Lets get Johnny to find us a roost and we can rock!

Oh yeah her name was Kodak--right?--but no self timer--oh well

From: Paul Winkfield <pwi-@bellatlantic.net>
To: <street-@topica.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 1999 5:18 PM
Subject: Hi!

 Saw your post on LUG and gave it a try; streetshooting been a hobby
since I was 8 with my Brownie I was very shy so 'sneaking' pictures
of people going about their daily lives really interested me.

Lets make this list rock!
<paul>

Start an Email List For Free at Topica. http://www.topica.com/register