Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
RE: some PDA snaps  michal-@cs.com
 May 13, 2003 20:21 PDT

Thanks, Wade, but Fritz doesn't need my lessons, you teach him plenty!
(g)

Michal

lis-@heninger.org wrote:

Yes, Bravo Michael. Great stuff. You'll show that gobshite Fritz a
thing or two about pixelly-challenged images.

w a d e h e n i n g e r
i n t e r a c t i o n d e s i g n
a d o b e s y s t e m s , i n c .

 -----Original Message-----
From: Brock N. Meeks [mailto:bme-@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 5:06 AM
To: street-@topica.com
Subject: Re: [SP] some PDA snaps

Michal, I was drawn to your PDA snaps from the first time you appeared
on
 the list. Totally intrigued with what you're able to squeeze from
that
 little camera; the modern day equivalent of using a Holga (or does
even
 implying that get me banished from all sacred street photography
discussions??) :)

This series is no different; overall, they just had me browsing
through the
 complete series because I didn't want to miss a single frame.

--Brock

 noll lluma wrote:

Gave me an excuse to plow thru the whole series again, and to
finally reap it. Man oh man, just blows my mind everytime I see
these.