Welcome Guest!
 streetphoto
Re: ADMIN: For users of Gmail  John Brownlow
 Oct 21, 2005 21:57 PDT

I am working on another solution...

On 22-Oct-05, at 12:06 AM, Henry wrote:

 Although I've got the Gmail thing working well now I just noticed that
my Topica web account is on the fritz again after working for a bit
this afternoon. Topica continues to have issues it seems.
And as nice as Gmail is, reading the list by mail is really different
for a died-in-the-wool web reader after all these years. It really
takes some getting used to.

--
John Brownlow
Deep Fried Films, Inc