Welcome Guest!
 FOS
Important news for FOS Newsletter subscribers  Peter Suber
 Jul 03, 2003 14:15 PDT

2002.  As you know, I had to slow down my work on it --way down--
while teaching full-time during the 02-03 academic year.  But I'm
very happy to announce that the newsletter is resuming regular
publication.  It will have a new name, the "SPARC Open Access
Newsletter", and a new publisher, SPARC.  So when you receive
the first issue under the new name, later today or tomorrow, don't
mistake it for spam.  Behind the new name, it will be the same
newsletter to which you subscribed.  The upcoming issue will give
you more detail on the changes that made this possible.</div>
online.  However, it will not contain any of the issues that come
out in the future.</div>
future issues.</div>
that formerly distributed the newsletter.  There will be no more
traffic on the list after this message, and the archive will remain
readable even by non-subscribers.  But if you'd like to unsubscribe
from it, just click on the link in the footer below.</div>

<hr>
peter.-@earlham.edu <br><br>
Open Access Project Director, Public Knowledge<br>
Senior Researcher, SPARC<br>
Editor, SPARC Open Access Newsletter<br>
Editor, Open Access News blog<br>
Research Professor of Philosophy, Earlham College<br>