Welcome Guest!
 AC
Re: Aahz is....  JAMES GALLO
 Dec 08, 2000 04:29 PST
heya Aahz....err, i have something to tell ya...my account has been sold for
a large sum of money...idid not recieve the money yet, but i should within
the week and then i will hand him over my password...i didnt say anything
because i know alotta people are against account selling and stuff...i had
to get rid of my account because between school and what have you, i had no
time to play, so i decided might as well make some money off it, it'll make
up for all those 10 dollars a month, heh...if u would like me to break with
u just lemme know, but i figured u wouldn't mind, its xp for u, heh...well,
so this is my parting e-mail, give my regards to Vyan and the rest of the
monarchy, and thanx for all your help....maybe we'll meet up in another game
in the future (my name is Hammett for everything, heh), thanx

Hammett