Welcome Guest!
 AC
Vyan  Brett Russell
 Dec 21, 2000 09:38 PST
Vyan, please email me as soon as possible at so-@powercom.net You may have
noticed, but I've been looking for a very nice tachi, well, someone posted a
truly insane tachi on AC Vault, and if it's not a hoax, I would truly like
to get it. However, I anticipate some high offers from other people if it
is true, so I was hoping that you could help me in terms of a loan at all.
It's not certain that the sword is real, but if it is...?

Shindo Numersa