Welcome Guest!
 AC
*sigh*  Brett Russell
 Jan 09, 2001 07:57 PST
The following was posted on CoD today from Archer from Hell:

"I loved her so much with all my heart I spent 5 days looking for a diamond
ring for the wedding and gave up some friends i knew for 8 years because
they said i trusted her more then them and hunted with her all the time and
gave her everything she wanted and she cheated on me a week before we got
married

all i tell you people out there is this has me really sad :( i loved her a
lot and she pretended to love me for material things she was going to be
queen of a 140 follower monarch too !

watch out for alexia shes evil ! she will break your heart i tell you :("

--- Now, as Vyan can attest, I saw this coming a mile away, but for those of
you who do not know already, Alexia is a THIEF! Do not trust her. I figure
we may as well learn from Archer's mistake.