Welcome Guest!
 svbc
Be nice to peds  Gary W.
 Jul 18, 2003 10:53 PDT

Watch out for those peds on the sidewalks!
A (easily) broken hip often leads to a permanent
bedriddeness and usually death in a few months
for a little old (if osteoporotic) lady.

One thanked me and another cyclist for
walking our bikes in
the Cal avenue tunnel. The other guy said
"You got a problem with cyclists, lady?"
and got in her face.

Be nice.

They are consuming even fewer resources than you.

Gary Wesley
--
That which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - F. Nietzsche

http://WWW-DB.Stanford.EDU/~gary/index.html