Welcome Guest!
 SW Programs
Re: BBCWS dropping shortwave to USA, Canada,
Australia
 bill whitacre
 May 08, 2001 08:51 PDT
At 11:38 AM -0400 5/8/01, lou josephs wrote:
 The ISP are so cash strapped, you won't find many left at the end of the year.
I just purchased at the new sony ICF 7600GR, never thought I would
the last rx >I would own.

---

Depends on the ISP Lou. Surely the 'monopolies' will be around
FOREVER and I know of several successful local ISPs ... the ones who
have real, live, 'business' customers who are willing to pay for a T1
... NOT the DSL crowd!

The genie's out ... the internet ain't going away. It may well
change form like every other communications medium has, but it's WAY
too useful to EVER go away.

bw
--

Bill Whitacre