Welcome Guest!
 SW Programs
swprograms changes  Richard Cuff
 Mar 23, 2004 10:51 PST

If you look on that page, the first section has a beige title bar -- "About
Swprograms".

Then there's a beige bar labeled "Using swprograms".

Just above that is a line labeled:

" To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Swprograms
Archives. (The current archive is only available to the list members.) "

There's where you'll find archived messages...

Rich C

----- Original Message -----
From: "S. Finlayson" <lordpe-@hotmail.com>
To: <swpro-@topica.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 12:21 PM
Subject: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 06.60/06.00] RE: [SW Programs] swprograms
changes

 List is changing servers this week - probably 3/24 or thereabouts.

Subscribe to the new list here:

or by sending e-mail to swprogram-@hard-core-dx.com with
'subscribe' in subject or body of message ***

I must be doing something wrong, because clicking on the link in
Richard's message takes me to a page which tells me how I can sign up
for the list but I don't see any messages.

Sandy

Richard Cuff wrote:

There will be a web based archive -- I believe it will be batch updated
hourly.

Right now we have security set so you must "sign in" to read the
archives.

The archive until the changeover will remain readable at Topica. Will
see
if we can port the Topica archives over but last I checked it had to be
done
by hand -- very laboriously.

The Mailman list management software will assign you a random password
when
you subscribe via e-mail; I can change it via the web interface (easier)
or
via e-mail (harder).

Hope this helps...

Richard

Will it be possible to read the list just on the web, or is it now
strictly email based?

List is changing servers this week - probably 3/24 or thereabouts.