Welcome Guest!
 SW Programs
BBCWS Autoresponder  Glenn Hauser
 May 04, 2001 20:59 PDT
Denis Zoqbi, who collaborates with the BBC, posted this on the radioescutas
list. Autoresponder sends info on following subjects if blank E-mail sent to
wsa-@bbc.co.uk

With the 6-character item in the subject field. Perhaps this will be of
interest to some of the BBC fans on this list.

Regards, Glenn Hauser

Short-wave radios. The Freeplay clockwork radio
bbcrad

How to get a programme guide
bbcpgd

Listening in Western and Central Europe & the Baltic States
bbcweu

Listening in the UK and the Republic of Ireland
lisnUK

Listening in South-Eastern Europe
bbcseu

Listening in the countries of the CIS & Eurasia, Afghanistan, Iran
bbccis

Listening in the Middle East (including Cyprus, Turkey),
bbcmid

Listening in North-West Africa & the Canary Islands
bbcnaf

Listening in West and Central Africa
bbcwaf

Listening in East and Southern Africa
bbceaf

Listening in Australia
lisaus

Listening in New Zealand & the South Pacific Islands
bbcnzp

Listening in East Asia
bbceas

Listening in South-East Asia
bbcsea

Listening in South Asia (the sub-continent)
bbcsas

Listening in the USA & Canada
lisnam

Listening in Central America & the Caribbean
bbccam

Listening in South America
bbcsam

Listening by Satellite
lissat

Listening Online: What do I need? What's on the 24-hour audio streams? Can
I listen offline? Why do I sometimes get a message saying that a webcast has
been withheld?
bbconl

GMT: What is it?
bbcgmt

BBC and Digital Short Wave
bbcdig

GENERAL INFORMATION
Learning English with BBC World Service
lrneng

A brief history of BBC World Service; Current audience figures; Where to
find the Annual Review
bbchis

BBC archive material

bbcacv

BBC On Air magazine
bbcmag

BBC policy on impartiality in news reporting
bbcnws

Pronunciation, accents and presentation style on BBC World Service
bbcprn

How BBC World Service chooses its languages.
bbclng

Why BBC World Service doesn't send QSLs.
repqsl

Signature tunes on BBC World Service, including 'Lilliburlero'
bbcsig

Can I submit scripts or programme ideas to BBC World Service?
bbcscr

Visiting the BBC.
bbcvis

BBC Jobs. Work Experience/Internships
bbcjob

SOS/Emergency messages
bbcsos

Buying BBC merchandise
bbcmrc

Is there a BBC email news service?
bbcenw

How to get BBC news headlines live on your PC (BBC Newsline - formerly BBC
Ticker)
bbcnin

BBC UK radio and television services. Can I get them outside the UK?
bbcbuk

PROGRAMMES

Business Programmes: times and content
busprg

'Focus on Africa' & 'Network Africa': Listening outside Africa. Focus on
Africa magazine.
bbcfoa

'Just a Minute'. Comedy and quiz shows on BBC World Service
bbcjam

'Letter from America'
bbclfa

'My Word / 'My Music'
bbcmwd

Sport: What you can hear on BBC World Service.
bbcspt

Are there weather/shipping forecasts on BBC World Service?
bbcwea

Why isn't 'The Archers' broadcast on BBC World Service?
bbcarc

International Playwriting Competition 2000
bbcipc

'Challenging the Global Order': where to find the texts of the 2000 World
Lectures
bbccgo

The Reith Lectures: where to find the texts of the 2000 Lectures
bbcrth

BBC ON AIR NETWORK
Why not register for BBC On Air Network? This is a new service designed to
keep you up to date with the latest news and information on topics of your
choice, together with highlights of what's on BBC World Service radio in
English. To register, click here and send a blank email:
reg001

AUDIENCE RESEARCH
Please take a few minutes to help our understanding of our audience.
morequ

END

http://auctions.yahoo.com/