Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
RE: New member  Steve Miller
 Jun 28, 2000 09:34 PDT
Our first few meetings were spent trying to get some focus! <G>
By the way, teens seem to work better with carbohydrates - under no
circumstances should one ever feed a teenager sugared cola!! <G>

Our group here at Ashtabula has 13 9th & 10th graders, but only 5 or 6
of them regularly attend meetings. Our branch library has 14 7th & 8th
graders who are positively rabid in their enthusiasm!

Serve snacks. Brainstorm program ideas. Share good books (ideally,
they should be library patrons?).

S;)
** Play Fair, Share Your Toys. **