Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
RE: Introduction  Steve Miller
 Jun 28, 2000 12:34 PDT
Lori -
Thus far, I've found a few articles in VOYA, but there are two good
'starter' articles that were publish a while back in School Library
Journal - "What's A Teen" Feb93 p.42 and "Buy More Books" Jul96 p.26.

VOYA is a good bet - about once a year there is an article or two on
either teen groups or a YA program (my favorite is the poetry nights).

S;)
Steve

** Fair, and Share Your Toys **