Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
RE: Welcome Reminder  Elston, Jamie
 Jun 28, 2000 12:51 PDT

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFE13A.04224EA0

Hello!

I am not the advisor for a teen advisory group, but I am in charge of teen
programming for our entire 15-branch library system. There are
approximately three teen advisory groups at our different locations, and I
am available to help them and their library staff advisors.

Jamie Elston
Adult/Young Adult Section Head
Jefferson Parish Library
Metairie, Louisiana
(outside New Orleans)

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFE13A.04224EA0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: [TAGAD-L] Welcome Reminder</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am not the advisor for a teen advisory group, but I =
am in charge of teen programming for our entire 15-branch library =
system.  There are approximately three teen advisory groups at our =
different locations, and I am available to help them and their library =
staff advisors.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Jamie Elston</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Adult/Young Adult Section Head</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Jefferson Parish Library</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Metairie, Louisiana</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>(outside New Orleans)</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01BFE13A.04224EA0--