Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Comics & Manga  Steve Miller
 Jun 29, 2000 13:48 PDT
I wasn't going to say anything, but Ellen reminded me...

If anyone is interested in comics and graphic novels, we have a great
discussion going on over in Graphic Novels in Libraries (GNLIB-L),
another discussion group.

(okay, I manage that list too! Blatant plug! <G>)

If you're interested, you can subscribe by sending a blank message
to gnlib-l-s-@topica.com, and the computer will send you
a comfirmation message that you reply to. Then you're on that list too!

Thanks!
S:)

Ellen Snoeyenbos wrote:
 I've got people who
are REALLY into Japanimation and comic format and I am keeping them in
with my more traditional readers. My hope is that folks who only read
fantasy or comic format will hear about other stuff from other kids. I

** Play Fair, and Share Your Toys! **