Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Teen Discussion Group  Steve Miller
 Jun 29, 2000 14:03 PDT
Now that the advisor's discussion is kicking off, what do you think
about having another listserv for all of our teens to talk with each
other?

At my library, most likely yours as well, teens know how to email. With
the teen listserv, they can talk to others involved in library groups to
share ideas, thoughts, and feelings about books, libraries, and being
teens.

My only concern is that it might get a bit crazed. If we do this, would
anyone volunteer to help moderate it?

I'm excited about the thought of dozens of library teens across the
country sharing ideas! Who *knows* what they'd come up with!!

S:)
Just call me Steve, the Creative Glutton for Punishment...