Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Descending Aquatic Avians?  Steve Miller
 Jun 29, 2000 15:04 PDT
Duck Drop?!? That sounds crazy enough to work! What, pray tell, does
one do while dropping ducks?

Heather Huskins wrote:
 stamps, they get a duck. What are the ducks for?? We have a big duck
drop
at the end of the summer and prizes are given away. This summer, we're
giving away a Sega DreamCast, Tickets to an amusement park and gift
certificates to the mall....