Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Teen Listserv  Steve Miller
 Jun 29, 2000 15:25 PDT
Mari Hardacre wrote:
 what does being a moderator involve? it is an interesting idea.

Well, I think it would be a matter of monitoring the list and keeping an
eye out for excessive language, mainly. I feel we should give the
kids virtual carte blance as long as they can handle themselves
politely.

My time is spent mainly managing the lists (and participating), and
I try not to moderate - then again, we're all adults (shh- I play with
puppets - don't tell anyone!). For teens, probably just telling them
they're being watched and blocking the occasional smart-aleck would be
enough to keep negativity down to a dull roar.

Thoughts anyone?
S;)