Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Re: Descending Aquatic Avians?  Heather Huskins
 Jun 29, 2000 16:11 PDT
At our Headquarters library (sounds a bit like Batman, eh?), there's a large
outside fountain. After several trial runs and a few adjustments,
we put all of the 'participating' ducks in at the top of the fountain and
release the hounds--I mean ducks..=) The ducks that reach the bottom first
are the winners.
The race is perfect for the end of summer party...It's exciting, rather
climactic and of course, silly...

 From: Steve Miller <Steves-@Hotmail.com>
To: taga-@topica.com
Subject: [TAGAD-L] Descending Aquatic Avians?
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:04:05 -0700

Duck Drop?!? That sounds crazy enough to work! What, pray tell, does
one do while dropping ducks?

Heather Huskins wrote:
 stamps, they get a duck. What are the ducks for?? We have a big duck
drop
at the end of the summer and prizes are given away. This summer, we're
giving away a Sega DreamCast, Tickets to an amusement park and gift
certificates to the mall....