Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Twinkies, Hairless Dogs and a quick intro...  Heather Huskins
 Jun 29, 2000 16:19 PDT
Hi everyone at large...=)
Just a quick intro to let you know who you're hearing from:
My name is Heather Huskins. I'm a branch assistant in the Spartanburg
County Library System. While I work with people of all ages, I'm on our
Teen Planning Committee and have a special interest in working with that age
group. Oh, and I like Twinkies and have a hairless dog....
That's it for now...
H.

 From: Steve Miller <Steves-@Hotmail.com>
To: taga-@topica.com
Subject: [TAGAD-L] Introductions III
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:00:48 -0700

Welcome!

When I sent out the initial invitation to the major lists, I forgot to
ask that new members post an introductory message, so I'll be posting
variations of this note over the next few days as our membership grows.

We now have over 70 members (that's up from 30 yesterday) - and this
list just started yesterday!!

If you haven't had a chance, please post a quick missive letting us
know you, your library, your group size, teens ages, how long you've
been advising, etc.

Feel free to chat about anything teen / group related. We'll need all
our flexibility to keep pace with our very dynamic charges!

Have Fun!
S;)
Steve Miller, TAG Advisor
Ashtabula County District Library, Ashtabula Ohio

                  ** Play Fair, and Share Your Toys! **

          {Opinions expressed may, or may not, be my own. <G>}