Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Introduction  cleon-@hotmail.com
 Jun 30, 2000 09:23 PDT
Hi everyone!

My name is Cara, I work at the Limestone Township Library in good ole
Kankakee, IL. Currently we do not have a teen group and we have a very
good reason. Our building is 400 SQ. Feet. But, a 6,000 sq. feet
building is in the process. Sometime next year we will be beginning many
new programs for children and teens. 2001 will be a great year for our
community.

I would like some advice on a current project we are working on.
We would like to start a puppet troupe. I would like opinions on puppet
theatres, did you build your own or were you able to purchase one
already together. Which is better a PVC or wood theatre.
Any other advice about puppet troupes would be great!!
Looking forward to you responses.

Have a day filled with sunshine!
Cara