Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
intro  janaf-@sprynet.com
 Jun 30, 2000 18:42 PDT
Hello all,
My name is Jana Fine and I am the youth services manager at the Clearwater
Public Library in Clearwater, Florida. I have a youth advisory committee that
has been in existence for over 5 years and so far we have 30 members from 7th -
11th grade. I did have more, but 10 seniors just graduated, sigh.
Anyway, I also run a pre-teen/teen puppeteer group whose beginnings date back
30 years!.
I am also current president of YALSA, soon to be past prez, another sigh!

I look forward to chatting with you all on a topic very dear to my heart -
teens!

Jana